[PLUG] Cisco 678 again

Jon Scully jonscully at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:08:06 UTC 2007

(Oops. This time the rest of the e-mail...)

Still need a 678?  Have been following this thread and telling myself
I should go find / dust off the one I've had in storage -- somewhere.
Tonight I found it!  Have the original serial cable and power adapter,
too.

Also found some DSL noise filters.  One of them is a hard-to-find
4-wire (if you have two lines coming out of one jack, you'll know why
it's so special).

Have to say, it's going to feel like giving away a favorite, rare book
or something.  Too bad I can't use it any more.  Has been a very
versatile, reliable router.