[PLUG] Wiki is now online

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Tue Sep 11 00:37:09 UTC 2007

Wil got the PLUG wiki going this weekend, at www DOT pdxlinux DOT org
SLASH wiki SLASH .  It does not have authentication yet, but I expect
it to in the future.  Until then, I will not post the URL where the
bots can find it.

The front page is more-or-less the default with a few lines added.
Anybody who wants to redesign the page is the new wiki master.  When
you edit, please set up an account.  Also go to the page PlugMembers
and add yourself.

The underlying technology is Moin and Python.

The library is also up; that is a separate announcement.

Keith