[PLUG] A Good Day for Linux

alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Sep 20 21:29:48 UTC 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Rich Shepard wrote:

>   The mail list has been suspiciously quiet today ... except for Keith's
> SATA/PATA/USB information. I interpret this to mean that no one is having
> issues or problems with systems, networks, or applications. That's great!\

One piece of hardware meltdown.  (Video card ate itself.  Just after the
AT talk.  I blame Keith L's talk about hardware wearing out.)

Fedora 7 recovers very well from a replaced video card.  Nothing needed to
be changed or updated.  Went from a bjorked nVIDIA card to an ATI and back
to nVIDIA without a single hickup.

Not much else failing at this point.  I expect more when F8 gets released.

--
Never trust a queue structure designed by a cryptographer.