[PLUG] cron question

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Sep 21 04:45:00 UTC 2007

Richard C. Steffens wrote:
> The test lines Michael recommended:
>
> 1,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * *
> /home/rsteff/ShellScripts/x10-lights-on.sh
>
> 3,7,12,17,22,27,32,37,42,47,52,57 * * * *
> /home/rsteff/ShellScripts/x10-lights-off.sh
>
> just started working. Maybe it's fixed.

That would imply it was never broken, or you did something in the meantime.
The idea behind my suggestion was to give lots of opportunity to watch the
event occur.  Your original lines would only trigger a light on/off once a
day.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity