[PLUG] TV tuner card experiences/recommendations?

Dwight Hubbard dwight at dwightandamy.com
Wed Sep 26 22:22:07 UTC 2007

That's strange.  When I rebuilt my MythTV backend with a new kubuntu install
all I had to do to get mythtv working was:
aptitude install ivtv
aptitude install mythtv
mythtv-setup

I didn't have to do anything else to use mythtv with my PVR150 card.  On the
other hand the other tuner (cheap bttv card) never seems to work out of the
box with mythtv :-(