[PLUG] Local Python Help?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 27 23:10:15 UTC 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007, Paul Mullen wrote:

> These appear to be instance variables, in which case you'll need to have
> an instance of the class available before you can access them. Somewhere
> along the line (either in the wxPython code, or yours... I'm unfamiliar
> with the workings of wxPython), something like the following must occur:

Paul,

   They are instance variables. My understanding is that each instance is
created when I load the variables from the database tables. Perhaps they're
not directly available until all variables are loaded, and I don't get that
far before the error is thrown.

Thanks,

Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.        |         Accelerators(TM)