[PLUG] Upcoming Linux Fest Get Involved Early Reap the Rewards for Your LUG Later!

Pomeroy Lab admin at mindblowingidea.com
Fri Sep 28 22:45:36 UTC 2007

First of all if you haven't done so already list your LUG here http://www.listphile.com/Linux . We will use this info on our T-Shirts and handouts to help people to know where all the LUGs and LoCos are. I'm still getting the Ubuntu LoCo people to swallow their pride and work with us and not against us.

 Click Here for Lewis Clark Linux Fest Full details. http://nixedblog.thenixedreport.com/__oneclick_uploads/2007/09/linuxfestlewiston.doc

 I have colaborated with some fine individuals to start a Linux Fest in Lewiston Idaho.
 We need to get a forum up. I have one here. http://wapomeroy.myfreeforum.org/forum5.php
 There. That should be plenty good a place to do our thing. Let me know if it is not.