[PLUG] Looking for netboot rescue image

Eli Stair eli.stair at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 22:57:43 UTC 2007

I set up knoppix to boot from a menu.c32 PXE menu system at work to
help the desktop-support guys with troubleshooting.

Here's my PXE menu config for this entry:

# knoppix OS netboot
LABEL knoppix
  MENU LABEL Knoppix 5.1.1 Netboot
  KERNEL boot_images/UTIL/knoppix-5.1.1/vmlinuz-knoppix-5.1.1
  APPEND secure nfsdir=1.1.1.1:/path/boot/knoppix_511 lang=us
ramdisk_size=100000 init=/etc/init apm=power-off nodhcp nomce vga=791
initrd=boot_images/UTIL/knoppix-5.1.1/minirt-knoppix-5.1.1.gz
BOOT_IMAGE=knoppix

Lemme know if you need any more help.

/eli