[PLUG] PLUG wiki, PLUG library

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Sep 30 17:21:46 UTC 2007

WIKI:

The PLUG wiki has been up and stable for a month now;  there have been
excellent additions by Russell Senior and others.  Thanks, Wil, for
setting it up.

Perhaps it is time to link to the wiki from the main page, use it for
meeting announcements, etc.  Let's see what kind of abuse it gets by
making a link that the search engines can find:

http://www.pdxlinux.org/wiki

LIBRARY:

So far, there have been no requests for books in the PLUG library.
Please feel free to request books, or add books:  go to

http://www.pdxlinux.org/wiki/PlugLibrary

... and learn how to use the library.  The books in my basement
aren't doing any good where they are, so borrow them!  If you are
looking for subjects the library doesn't yet have, add some of your
books to the list and help make the library more attractive to
others.  They might add the books *you* want.

I can bring requested books to the PLUG meeting on Thursday.  Let
me know by Weds. evening.

Keith