[PLUG] Colocation Recommendations?

Tim Garton garton.tim at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:57:32 UTC 2008

All,
    We currently use Infinity Internet in downtown Portland for our
colocation needs, and have had a number issues with them in the last few
months.  Can someone recommend a good alternative for colocation in Portland
and the surrounding area?  At this point our primary concern is reliability,
even if it isn't the cheapest.  We're not a large company, we would be
looking to colocate 5-6 1U and 2U servers, and as far as bandwidth goes we
would be looking at something like dedicated 3Mbps up and down, burstable to
6.  Thanks.

Tim