[PLUG] Colocation Recommendations?

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 21:53:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Tim Garton <garton.tim at gmail.com> wrote:

> All,
>    We currently use Infinity Internet in downtown Portland for our
> colocation needs, and have had a number issues with them in the last few
> months.  Can someone recommend a good alternative for colocation in
> Portland
> and the surrounding area?  At this point our primary concern is
> reliability,
> even if it isn't the cheapest.

My company uses Easystreet. I can't recommend them enough. They have been
just awesome to work with, they have some of the best infrastructure I've
seen, and have had zero downtime in the two years we've worked with them.
I'll send you my sales reps contact info off-list.

--
-Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-