[PLUG] Any good Linux compatible WYSIWYG HTML editor

Alex plug at mailswamp.com
Mon Apr 7 03:36:28 UTC 2008

Hello Linux folkz,
Could somebody please advise based on personal experience,
are there any good Linux compatible WYSIWYG HTML
editors. I tried NVU (which is not maintained any longer), then its
bugfix derivative Kompozer, which is in general the same thing.
In short I need a Linux compatible tool which would allow me to do
HTML page layout, without digging through HTML tags, and possibly
support CSS. I don't mind if someone advises on any commercial
Linux compatible HTML editing tool.

Thank you in advance for any hints or opinions,

Alex