[PLUG] Any good Linux compatible WYSIWYG HTML editor

Alex plug at mailswamp.com
Wed Apr 9 17:48:12 UTC 2008

Hello Richard,
Thanks to you and every one else for the posted hints or suggestions.
However, you know those pesky artists.
They would never accept some one else's piece of work to be included into their
creation. So, using pre-programmed HTML templates is out of the picture.
My artistic friend thinks in terms of shapes, colors and its combinations.
He wants to play freely with web page objects changing their colors, shapes and
combinations without thinking about underlying HTML/XHTML tags and CSS
formatting directives.
He gave me an example of Photoshop or GIMP, where you're actually creating a
piece of art without thinking about what is going on under the hood.
The same kind of tool he would like to have for the web design as well.
I must admit, that there is a truth to these words.

Alex