[PLUG] OT: Geeky Portland Recommendations

Daniel Pape dpape at dpape.com
Thu Apr 17 00:46:28 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

My family and I are moving to Portland at the end of April. I've been
lurking on the list for a few months to get an idea of what's going on.

Now that the time is getting closer, I wanted to ask if people would be
so kind as to offer me a few recommendations for things like:

- what broadband service is best?

- what cellular company?

- cafes/bars with wifi

- computer repair shops?

- good stores for computer parts/supplies?

- anything else? favorite beer? best indian restaurant? :)

thanks. I'm looking forward to meeting people at the PLUG meetings.

dan