[PLUG] USB/Bluetooth dongle and a Headset

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Apr 18 21:07:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:39:33 -0700
"Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders at acm.org> dijo:

> Has anyone tried or succeeded at getting a bluetooth headset to work
> with a soft phone?
>
> In my case I'm working with CentOS 5.

Not exactly with a cell phone (never tried the phone), but I do have
bluetooth headphones working flawlessly in Gutsy x86_64. I had a lot of
trouble until I installed Blueman, a GUI sync program. Blueman is not
in the repos, and I can't remember the URL, but you can download it.

Whenever anyone has trouble with bluetooth the first thing I recommend
is Blueman.