[PLUG] sudo to root question

Dan Roberts Daniel.G.Roberts at sanofi-aventis.com
Fri Apr 25 17:20:37 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reply and note on my miss-configuration!
Might anyone be willing to offer what "root" like sudo commands you may
allow your power users to perform?
I am getting shredded on trying to implement a policy that says no one
is to have full sudo to root access..But I am also arguing that it is a
reasonable approach to all specific sudo to root acccess to a LIMITED
command subset..
What might be those command subset in your experience that seems
reasonable?
Thanks!
Dan