[PLUG] Mailman, html messages, and iPhone

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Apr 26 14:12:30 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Rasmussen <michael at jamhome.us> writes:

Michael> I don't have an iPhone.  Could someone here with an iPhone give me an overview
Michael> of how it handles messages and what user config options there are?

If you're running a mailing list, you should get it to filter out anything
that's not text/plain anyway.  Then, all users, including the iPhone user,
will have the proper experience.