[PLUG] Linux Plumbers student...

Sarah A Sharp saharabeara at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:41:12 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 3, 2008 at 2:08 PM, robinson-west user
<plug_1 at robinson-west.com> wrote:
> Why do you have to be a full time student to register?  Computer Science
> isn't exactly the easiest field to get into.  Between the physics and
> math requirements alone, CS is extremely challenging.  I guess I'm
> wondering why part time students are excluded?

I talked it over with the LPC planning commitee, and they've agreed to
let part-time students attend the student day.  You just have to show
your university ID card at the door.  Thanks for bringing this subject up.
I hope to see you on September 16th!

Sarah Sharp