[PLUG] SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: August PLUG Meeting

Noj nojunkster at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 19:15:22 UTC 2008

I'll be capturing audio/video (HV20 + shotgun mike -> miniDV tape),
open to suggestions on where to post it (can also extract audio to
stand-alone mp3 file)...

Was going to assist Randal's live-cast, but he needs his laptop for
presentation and I don't want to be running errands all afternoon with
my desktop computer in my backseat (visiting from Salem).

Maybe Randal will also record audio on his nifty little zoom?

- Noj, aka David