[PLUG] Clinic Sunday!

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sun Aug 17 14:44:28 UTC 2008

The famous Linux Clinic will be held today, Sunday August 17, at Free
Geek from 1 to 5 pm.

Free Geek is located at 1731 SE 10th Avenue in Portland.

We have stuff to get your ailing computer running!

Stuff includes:

	* Linux experts who sometimes even have the right answer
	* Monitors, mice, network cards and miscellaneous screws
	* Coffee, cookies, potato chips and pingüinos
	* Distros galore

Bring your computer and we'll fix your broken Linux or install it from
scratch. Or just come and watch us play. Or just come and eat and
kibitz.