[PLUG] iPhone contacts db syncronization?

Benjamin Foote plug at bnf.net
Thu Aug 21 23:14:33 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm thinking of biting on an iPhone since my Sprint plan is about up.

I've been (relatively) happy with my Palm Treo and it's ability to
synchronize with KDE's Kontact via bluetooth.  This setup allows me to daisy
chain via Kontact back to an ldap server where I've been keeping my contact
info for quite some time.

I've poked around a bit but haven't found any sites which talk folks through
synchronizing  their contact info between the iPhone and Linux platforms.
Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks,

ben

--
Benjamin Foote
http://pdxstump.com - a search engine and news aggregator for Portland
ben at bnf.net
971-925-1254

Call For Artists - ON Gallery is looking for interactive and multimedia art
for First Thursdays in Downtown Portland