[PLUG] OpenOffice Presentation printing?

Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Thu Aug 28 08:08:29 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Tim" == Tim Bruce <timb at bruce4.com> writes:

Russell> Hey, I'm working on a presentation with OpenOffice, but I am
Russell> not seeing how to print notes from it.  When I print, or
Russell> export to PDF, all I get is the "slides", not the notes or
Russell> handouts or what have you.  So, just to repeat myself one
Russell> more time, how do I get a hardcopy of the notes??

Tim> When I print, there is an "Options" button on the left side of my
Tim> Print dialog.  I can select the Draing, Notes, Handouts, and/or
Tim> Outline for the contents.

Bingo.  Thanks!

seniorr at aracnet.com