[PLUG] Xubuntu/Thunderbird Outbound Mail

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Aug 29 21:23:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008, wes wrote:

> Well, you're right of course, but, it's already broken - you're not likely
> to break it more by poking at it.

   No, it's not broken because I've not had any problems with sending mail.
Only she does from the different network host.

   Following up on feedback from the postfix mail list, I made a bunch of
changes and additions to /var/spool/postfix/ and got saslauthd running, but
there's still a permissions issue. Sigh.