[PLUG] DNS question

Sean Whitney sean.whitney at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 23:30:47 UTC 2008

I have a webserver / DNS server in my DMZ, which servers up different DNS
results depending on the source.  So external DNS queries to my domain get
my public IP, while DNS queries from my internal network to the server
returns the internal DMZ IP address.

What do I need to do to have my local DNS servers (those in my internal
network) look first at the DMZ server for DNS resolution (for these domains)
and if it doesn't return something (say for google) then look on the
Internet.

I don't think this is a forwarder entry in the named.conf file, as this is
what I would do for all DNS resolution.

Or is there another method I should be using.

Sean

sean.whitney at gmail.com