[PLUG] Open Source Help/Request Desk?

Kirk Harr daehlie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 22:03:03 UTC 2008

RT has its foibles like anything else, but in the realm of OSS ticketing
systems its the top of a very shabby group. Stuff like bugzilla and trac are
geared toward software development and use a bunch of jargon that can be
very confusing to end users. RT's function of replying to emails
automatically updating tickets is probably the biggest selling point imo.

Kirk Harr