[PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT PLUG Advanced Topics December 17th 2008

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 06:48:46 UTC 2008

>On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 4:45 PM, Noj <nojunkster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The dogsled is in the shop, and I can't find a thing on the web
>> about FREEtuit.  Is this the unveiling of a personal project?

That is sort of what the 'premiere' thing is about.

>> Will
>> anyone be posting slides, audio, and/or video from this?  Sounds
>> very interesting. -Noj

I will try to remember to podcast it.  There will be slides, but also
some live demo.

# from Larry Brigman
# on Monday 15 December 2008 16:56:
>Any relationship to a round tuit?

Yes, as in the half-of-my-stack-of-tuits which is inevitably stolen by
most anything you try to code in a desktop GUI API.

--Eric
--
"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are
in a hurry."