[PLUG] ANNOUNCEMENT PLUG Advanced Topics December 17th 2008

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 18:58:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 10:48 PM, Eric Wilhelm
<scratchcomputing at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Will
>>> anyone be posting slides, audio, and/or video from this?  Sounds
>>> very interesting. -Noj
>
> I will try to remember to podcast it.  There will be slides, but also
> some live demo.

podcast++ :)

I'm very interested in this project, based on what was said in this
thread. However, I won't be able to make it down from Seattle for a
mid-week meeting.

A webpage with examples, source code, tutorials / etc. would be even
better ;) but a podcast and a link to the source would be a great
start.

--Rogan