[PLUG] Video problem with new PC

David Kaplan davek52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 02:36:33 UTC 2008

I would have to install it. but I can't see the bottom of some windows where
you have to click next. is there a way to install via live CD? Probably not.
Someone else says I may be better off with another video card this is more
linux compliant. But this ASUS motherboard has Nvidia Geforce6100 GPU and
nForce 420 MCP chipsets I thought this would work well with Linux.

I could try to install Fedora 10 as blurry as it is but I dont think I can
it installed with the windows so long and you can't resize them.