[PLUG] Video problem with new PC

David Kaplan davek52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:59:59 UTC 2008

I plugged it into my other 19" Samsung this 1280x1024 res. and it did the
same thing, where its distorted even though it shows the correct resolution.
I think that the AMD X2 4600 cpu doesn't work well the the ASUS mboard that
has the Nvidia GeForce 6100 GPU and nForce 430 chipset. So maybe another
video card is the answer?