[PLUG] Core i7 motherboards?

Eitan Tsur eitan.tsur at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:47:37 UTC 2008

Had a friend build one recently for a gaming rig.  One thing is that you can
not buy a cheap motherboard for these right now.  Second thing is I don't
know why Intel went back to using hyperthreading...  Doesn't make sense to
me.  Didn't they want to move AWAY from that when they went to the Core
achitecture?  Nice thing about 'em is you can stick a crapload of RAM in
those systems.  12 gig must be nice...  If you'd like I can ask my friend if
he had any problems setting up his system hardware-wise.