[PLUG] Going the laptop route...

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at cyber-office.net
Fri Dec 19 17:33:26 UTC 2008

Michael Robinson wrote:
> I'm looking at buying an ASUS laptop, their model that has the atom cpu
> and Xandros Linux installed.
>
> It has an 8.9" screen, 20G solid state hard drive, and I don't remember the
> CPU speed.  It is almost a pocket size laptop.

You might make it in time for the unadvertised $100.00 discount at
NewEgg.com for the ASUS EEE PC 1000.  $399.00 + S&H.  Ends today.  Try
searching the site for "EEEPC1000-BK003" and see if the promo code
"EMCBCBBBB" works.

I got the tip from technibble.com after missing it in my NewEgg e-flyer.

Rod