[PLUG] Best dealer for Thinkpads

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 04:20:32 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Keith Lofstrom <keithl at kl-ic.com> wrote:

> With the 4 digit model number (i.e. 7762 ) you can look in lots
> more places.  The Lenovo Outlet Store has lots of inexpensive
> X61 tablets, some with undefined screen resolutions.  Given
> the model number, that is where I would look first.  There are
> some highly rated stores on the lists, but that doesn't mean
> their laptops are good specimens, compared to the manufacturer.

Thanks!  I haven't found the model number, but I was able to find one
(exactly one, in fact) tablet with an SXGA+ screen, and at a pretty
fantastic price too :).  No bluetooth, but I can live without that if
it isn't possible to add later.

Thanks again for the pointer -- I'd never heard of the lenovo outlet.
Definitely a place to keep in mind.

--Rogan