[PLUG] Clinic Sunday ?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 21:46:43 UTC 2008

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:15:22 -0800
"William A Morita" <wamorita at hevanet.com> dijo:

> Keith, JJJ
>
> Are we still seriously considering running the Clinic tomorrow?
> My weather report shows freezing rain for the afternoon on Sunday.
>
> Keith, you have to go over the Sylvan pass and John takes public
> transportation.

I usually drive because I have a big box of stuff that I bring in
addition to my computer. But I can get everything essential into my
backpack and it's only four blocks from my house to the bus stop. I
just have to leave early enough - TriMet says 11:36 in order to arrive
by 12:30, and that assumes things are running anywhere close to
schedules - not a likelihood. But not to worry, I'll make it.

> Will FreeGeek be open as previously thought?

I have no idea. I tried calling just now (503-232-9350) but all I can
get is a busy signal.