[PLUG] Clinic Sunday ?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Sat Dec 20 21:58:57 UTC 2008

On Sat, 20 Dec 2008 13:15:22 -0800
"William A Morita" <wamorita at hevanet.com> dijo:

> Will FreeGeek be open as previously thought?

I finally got through to the Thrift Store.

It turns out that the idea of being open tomorrow was discussed but
eventually rejected. Unfortunately, some people were told that they
would be open (evidently, including us) and a follow-up to correct the
fact was not made.

The fellow I spoke with asked how I heard of it. "Aha!" was his
response, realizing that we were not among those informed of the change
in plans. I told him I would inform the list that the Thrift Store will
NOT be open tomorrow, and wasn't planning to in the first place.

But the Clinic is going on unless we die trying to get there.