[PLUG] Clinic Sunday ?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Sun Dec 21 03:24:18 UTC 2008

JJJ> But the Clinic is going on unless we die trying to get there.

Keith> I'm not planning on dying - 4 wheel drive with 4 chained
Keith> wheels, relatively flat routes.  I go via Multnomah and Barbur
Keith> on snow days, low but circuitous.  The biggest risk is the
Keith> other idiots out there.

I was out to Beaverton today, in the teeth of the "storm".  And yes,
it snowed the whole time I was there, and yes there was some freezing
wiper problems, but with good chains on the beater honda, it was a
piece of cake.  And yes, the biggest danger was certainly the _other_
idiots.  My mother was rather emphatic that I could be included among
them merely for venturing out, however having been present for the
entire trip I can say that it wasn't very scary.  Just took it easy
and watched out for the other idiots.

Now that I've got the chains on, I'm going to try to make it to the
clinic tomorrow as well.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net