[PLUG] Clinic Sunday ?

Eitan Tsur eitan.tsur at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:24:52 UTC 2008

A bottle or two of de-icer, a propane blowtorch, (not to be used together
due to de-icer being alcohol which burns,) (don't wanna burn the whole place
down).  Also, if you heat the metal door too fast and it has a glass inlay
then it'll crack or break the glass potentially.  Another option is a
heat-gun or hot-air-reflow station hooked to whatever source of power you
can find.  Just heat the perimeter until it releases.  Maybe bring a small
generator just in case?