[PLUG] Clinic Sunday ?

Eitan Tsur eitan.tsur at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 05:27:20 UTC 2008

Oh, and a 1000+ watt inverter would be useful for power to a heat gun just
as easily given you have an extension cord or can drive up to the door, but
depending on the capacity of your car battery, you may wish to leave your
car running so as to keep it from draining completely.  I had to unfreeze my
car doors by using a heat gun the other day actually.  Works quite well, so
long as you are patient.

-Eitan-