[PLUG] Clinic - We're here!

William A Morita wamorita at hevanet.com
Sun Dec 21 23:52:16 UTC 2008

Gang,

I think we need some level of security on
http://www.pdxlinux.org/wiki/LinuxClinic

If you go to the tab "RecentChanges" there are a bunch entries from China.
Most of the entries make not sense to me, some my contain hacking info.
In any case, they are taking up our disk space on the server for  the Wiki.

- Bill
wamorita at hevanet.com