[PLUG] Possible fried laptop...

Eitan Tsur eitan.tsur at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 02:38:53 UTC 2008

Hi all,  so I lost power for a couple hours today, and my laptop was on
during the outage.  I shut it down, plugged it in, and waited until the
power came back to use it again.  Since then the power has come back on,
however the laptop will no longer POST, and the power light flashes.  This
has never happened before, (light flashing or no POST condition,) and seems
to be unaffected by being on wall power or not, with or without the battery
installed.  If anyone has any thoughts on what could cause this sort of
situation, please let me know.

Regards,
-Eitan-