[PLUG] Possible fried laptop...

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 03:03:38 UTC 2008

It sounds like you may have done this, but have you done the old trick of:

Remove battery
Unplug AC
Wait 10-15 seconds
Plug in AC
Try to power up
Replace battery

?

Or, leave it plugged in, make sure charging light is on (sounds like it may
be charging, with the light flashing),
let battery charge up for a while (10-15 minutes at least), and then try
again.  If the battery is completely dead, some laptops won't power up at
all, regardless of AC plugged in or not.  As long as you are getting some
light activity there is a good chance you can resurrect it.

Matt M.
LinuxKnight