[PLUG] Everyone made it home from the Clinic - eventually

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Mon Dec 22 18:02:02 UTC 2008

We had a very small clinic Sunday.  5 of us.  We got Ubuntu mostly
installed on an EEE PC, though there were still some network
driver problems (a USB ethernet dongle came in handy).  A few
more small accomplishments.

Getting home was "interesting".  One of the attendees was without
chains.  About 4 more inches of snow arrived while we were doing
the clinic.  With lots of scraping and shovelling, and a spare
set of too-small chains we got the chainless car launched.

A few of us had dinner after the Clinic at Thai Spoons over on
Hawthorne.  Nearly everything else was closed.  Cannibalism was
not required.

Keith