[PLUG] kio_http is a pig

Matt McKenzie lnxknight at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 01:49:58 UTC 2008

I know this is an easy one but, how about don't use Ktorrent??
Have you tried other torrent clients to see if they suffer the same issues,
or is it Ktorrent specific?

I have used Azureus mainly, both Linux and Windoze.  I haven't noticed any
serious system slowdowns when using it.
GNOME also has Transmission, and there is Deluge.  I haven't tried those
since Azureus gets the job done for me.

Matt M.
LinuxKnight