[PLUG] Accessing Old Microsoft Files With OO.o-2.1

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Feb 2 15:49:06 UTC 2008

   I have some vintage 2000 win95 files (.ppt and .xls) that I need to open
and save in OO.o format. When I try opening the presentation file, OO.o
tells me
 	Version incompatibility.
 	Incorrect file version.

   Don't know whether it's the OO.o version or the .ppt version being
referenced. Regardless, if anyone has suggestions on how to get these (all
created with PowerPoint-7.0b and Excel-7.0a, please let me know.

TIA,