[PLUG] PLUG Speaker needed for Feb 2008

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Feb 5 16:54:17 UTC 2008

David> We have had to do some speaker rescheduling.
David> It looks like we need to move

Drat... I'm in town, and was planning to attend, but I don't really have
anything new to talk about ... YET.  I'm writing up my Seaside talk for
Advanced, but it's also not done yet. :)

I could tell jokes, or something, with the goal to be to keep the
Lab delay to a minimum. :)