[PLUG] PLUG Speaker needed for Feb 2008

David Mandel dmandel at pdxLinux.org
Thu Feb 7 02:11:27 UTC 2008

Russell,

Let's plan on having you do the "how lame MetroFi is"  talk.
Sorry, I took so long to reply, but I have been on the road and just got home.
Have been without much communications for a couple days.

And then some time in the future, maybe Ted couple do the talk on
using Cruisecontrol and Ant to build Elcipse plugins.

David Mandel
dmandel at pdxLinux.org
(541) 730-5285 cell