[PLUG] Help needed setting up Apache and PHP

Charlie Schluting charlie at schluting.com
Mon Feb 11 22:13:04 UTC 2008

On 2/11/08 2:07 PM, Mike Connors wrote:
>>  Could someone tell me what I should have in my httpd.conf file in order
>> to get PHP started up? Currently that file is empty.
>>

> I believe this is what you're looking for?

No - just symlink the php5.load and .conf files from mods-available to
mods-enabled and restart apache.

cd /etc/apache2/mods-enabled/ && ln -s ../mods-available/php5.load && ln
-s ../mods-available/php5.conf && /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

So in the mods-enabled directory, they look like:
php5.conf -> /etc/apache2/mods-available/php5.conf

  -Charlie