[PLUG] Linux Clinic Sunday Feb 17 at 1PM

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Fri Feb 15 15:39:13 UTC 2008

Sunday February 17 (3rd sunday each month) is Linux Clinic Day!!!

Join us at 1PM to 5PM at Free Geek (1731 SE 10th Ave, 2 blocks south
of Hawthorne, http://www.freegeek.org/map.php ) and bring your
misbehaving computer or your misbehaving Linux repair guru.  We will
combine them and see what happens.

We will have distros, power, wifi, ethernet, monitors, keyboards, and
meece.  We will have coffee, cookies, and Penguinos (a mexican cupcake,
somewhere between Little Debbie and scouring pad).  We will have
access to the vast Free Geek library, with solutions to all problems
for software predating 1995.  We will have bad jokes, nerd cameraderie,
Linux expertise,  hardware expertise, linguistic expertise,  dating
expertise (just kidding, we are nerds after all), strange opinions,
and a hammer to smash unsupported wifi cards.  The thrift store will
be closed, so it's a good idea to bring whatever hardware you might
need to get your machine running.

Escape your drab, wretched, lonely existence!  Replace your boring
old problems with shiny new ones!  Help others find the true path
to open source enlightenment!

Keith