[PLUG] script to make my laptop 'safe' for int'l travel?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Tue Feb 19 21:54:57 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Paul" == Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com> writes:

Paul> It's coming back to the US that poses the problem: long lines,
Paul> prolonged bouts of questioning, and officers with an attitude
Paul> that suggests they all have world's worst job or they've all
Paul> been recruited from chip-on-my-shoulder hall of fame.

Upon return from my first (and second) trip to France back in 1992, I
noted that despite the reputation for Parisien rudeness to stupid
Americans, without a doubt the rudest people I met on my two trips
were at US immigration/customs on my return.

--
Russell Senior, Secretary
russell at personaltelco.net