[PLUG] [Fwd: [Pdx-pm] Still meeting on Thursday (tomorrow), but also TUESDAY 2/26/08 -- Extreme Database Makeover rescheduled!]

Alan alan at clueserver.org
Wed Feb 20 17:33:03 UTC 2008

Subject: [Pdx-pm] Still meeting on Thursday (tomorrow), but also TUESDAY
2/26/08 -- Extreme Database Makeover rescheduled!
From:    "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie at gmail.com>
Date:    Wed, February 20, 2008 9:27 am
To:      "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug at postgresql.org>
         "Portland PerlMongers" <pdx-pm-list at mail.pm.org>

PDXPUG will still meet on Thursday to discuss MONITORING TOOLS!  woo!

We'll meet at FreeGeek, Thursday (2/21/08),  7pm.

Topic:    Monitoring Tools
Who:      YOU (and me, Mark, etc)
When:    7pm, Thursday 2/21/08
Where:  FreeGeek, 1731 SE 10th Avenue, Portland, OR

I will bring my latest horrific collection of Perl scripts.  Mark will
bring something more impressive. We can talk about ptop!

THEN, on TUESDAY (2/26/08), Extreme Database Makeover:RT will happen
at Cubespace, 6:30pm.

Topic:    Extreme Database Makeover: RT
Who:      Jeff Davis, Mark Wong, David Wheeler
When:    6:30pm, Tuesday 2/26/08
Where:  Cubespace, 622 SE Grand Avenue

We will be sharing meeting time with Code-n-Splode, a group designed
to increase women's participation in programming.  Several current and
past users of RT have spoken up that they'd like to join in the fray.
Should be good fun for all!

Whew.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group