[PLUG] script to make my laptop 'safe' for int'l travel?

Kurt Sussman plug at merlot.com
Wed Feb 20 19:53:50 UTC 2008

Quentin Hartman (qhartman at gmail.com) typed this ...
> it turns off halfway through booting. "Oh, sorry, I watched a movie on the
> flight. The battery must be dead."

Good idea, but you go through Customs with all of your luggage.

If I had something worth a little hiding, I could pull out the power
brick and 'accidentally' drop it on the floor, really really hard. But
it wouldn't surprise me at all to find that they have some universal
power bricks... And if they're suspicious, they'll just confiscate it
and look at it later.

--Kurt